New couple missionaries-"The Zolls" 06/29/11

New couple missionaries-"The Zolls"                              06/29/11

Elder David & Elder Lehr

Elder David & Elder Lehr

Good bye to Pres & Sis Sabey

Good bye to Pres & Sis Sabey


Missing my Silverstone Ward

Missing my Silverstone Ward
Silverstone sticker on back of van

Greenie is homesick--Elder Lehr trunky?!!! 07/25/11

Posted

Sounds like a crazy week! Thats awesome about efy and bug getting to bat....winning the game for them! ha. BYU knows my sister....when its time to get karli in, we'll tell the BYU coach he has to pull some strings to get her brother into the school or else she will go somewhere else! hahaha, never know, it could happen! :D

I cant wait to be with you guys, its getting so exciting....the only problem about it is that i am having a hard time not talking about home and its killing my companion because he is just realizing how long two years is and seeing me leave will be really tough for him, he's pretty homesick. Reminds me of myself! He's a great missionary already!! We just had a baptism yesterday, he got to baptize brother Tetteh!! He was pretty excited to have his first baptism. Hopefully we'll have another one a week or so before i leave! We're praying for them. Mercy and Josephine came to church for the 5th or 6th time in a row! Awesome!

The zolls are getting to know kumasi very well, they dont really need me to show them around too much anymore. Elder Zoll is a pro ghanain driver haha. I love them, they are so down to earth and hilarious! They are still kinda in shock with being in ghana though, its not an easy thing to do.

Thats so awesome that Jared, Don and Justin get to go to scout camp in san diego together!! What a coincidence!! :D Im jealous of that....we need to go to the lake when i get home....can we plan a trip?? Lake mead isnt far! :D

Not much else to talk about! I love you guys, dont count the days just yet! Im pretty sure i want olive garden!

Love Elder Lehr

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 4:35 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments