New couple missionaries-"The Zolls" 06/29/11

New couple missionaries-"The Zolls"                              06/29/11

Elder David & Elder Lehr

Elder David & Elder Lehr

Good bye to Pres & Sis Sabey

Good bye to Pres & Sis Sabey


Missing my Silverstone Ward

Missing my Silverstone Ward
Silverstone sticker on back of van

Bounce back email 01/31/11

Posted

This is the email from last week, not sure why it got sent back to me.....
(this email is from January 31, 2011)

This palce is awesome i freakin love it here and am excited, hopefully i might finish my mission here! Ummm its a branch...there are 4 branches in this place, its sweet. There was actually more members at church on sunday in this branch then in my ward in kumasi. Sad. Abrua is in cape coast and thats like an hour away and we go there maybe twice a transfer. We'll be going there next p-day to play soccer.
Yes naomi sent me a bunch of goodies....talk about the REESES!!! AHH! :D :D
I miss hearing from those guys in ward conference...pres richards is amazing. Dont think too much about me coming home....6 months is too long to think about constantly! The time is really coming though. 5 transfers including the one that just started....itll come fast fast. My new companion is elder joseph from nigeria. In my apartment there is elder Toe from liberia and elder ochieng from kenya. Sweet apartment! I hope it stays us four for a while.
We had a service project on saturday. We went with a family to this place where they make palm oil. It was sweet, we made like 5 gallons, turning the oil press ourselves. Its not an easy thing but it was sweet haha. Ive got some pictures and videos of it, but have no way to send it to you through the internet, this computer sucks. Youll see it in 6 months haha.
I love you guys and hope your week goes well!
Love Elder Lehr

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 8:32 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments