New couple missionaries-"The Zolls" 06/29/11

New couple missionaries-"The Zolls"                              06/29/11

Elder David & Elder Lehr

Elder David & Elder Lehr

Good bye to Pres & Sis Sabey

Good bye to Pres & Sis Sabey


Missing my Silverstone Ward

Missing my Silverstone Ward
Silverstone sticker on back of van

8 months to go................

Posted

I feel horrible since you wrote me a huge email and i feel like i have nothing to say back! I loved the phone call even though im now wishing my mission could just be finished ha. 8 months will come very fast though so thatll be sweet!!! Tell kayla good luck for me!! She'll love it and do a great job!! :D

Elder harris says hi! :D And that we are going to live together AGAIN in provo/orem. Well i love you mom! Tell the whole family sorry i didnt call them this year, i didnt call anyone but my family so take that mom and karli! You guys thought i didnt go take a nap but that i was calling other people, like who?!?! Theres nobody to call....they are all on missions.

Love you, talk to ya next week!! :D

THIS IS A LETTER FROM A MISSIONARY THAT CODY ASKED US TO WRITE TO LAST APRIL.....HE HAD NEVER RECEIVED A LETTER FROM HIS FAMILY OR ANYONE. NOW WE WRITE AND EMAIL HIM. HE ALSO CALLED AND TALKED TO EACH OF US ON CHRISTMAS....HE IS FROM NIGERIA AND VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND! THIS IS THE EMAIL FROM HIM AFTER WE SPOKE ON CHRISTMAS!

Hello dear family,
i was the most happiest person on Christmas day. i hope you have a wonderful celebration for the new year. i really appreciate all that you did for me this year.
i will write you my conversion story and post it to you i don't have enough time to email it to you. i will tell you every thing.
My family are doing great right now. i found out on Christmas that my siblings have all joing the church. My mum can not understands the teachings of the church because she did not go to school my dad have a little problem with alcohol and he can't be a member of the church without putting those stuffs away. That is my family. i have no uncle, no aunty because my father is the only surviving son of my grandmother. i did not come from a big family at all.i will tell you more things about my family as i continue to email you.Have a wonderful week.Bye
Elder Ikor your son.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 8:05 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments